Probably i'll make a backup and make a factory reset.
Turn off Messages Notifications and Preview on Huawei Android
Junior Member. Thanks Meter : 1.
Join Date: Joined: Nov Hello, Maybe she hides the application. If you zoom in the launcher, a menu called "Hidden Applications" will appear.
It can be here. OP Junior Member.
- How to Disable Messages Notifications and Preview on Huawei Android!
- Disable show quick message on Google Android.
- phone monitoring application Nokia 7.2?
- HUAWEI Mobile Cloud | HUAWEI Global!
- Magnification Gestures / Touch Zoom - Android™!
- best location mobile Redmi Note 8?
- top phone locate software Google!
Join Date: Joined: Jan Didn't work, the icon just disappears. Tomorrow i'll make a reset, but it's a strange bug. Thanks Meter : Thanks Meter : 0.
What is Dropzone on your Huawei phone and how does it work?
Join Date: Joined: Aug Guys it works, on the main menu zoom it as you usually do with the photos and a New menu appear, in there you can add or remove the icons you wan to hide or to show. Mine was there. Senior Member. Southeast Oxfordshire. Join Date: Joined: Sep Subscribe to Thread. Search Menu. Popular Products.
Set up your mobile phone for Exchange email
Quick View. Compare Phones. Select Language.
- What Is Dropzone On Your Huawei Phone And How Does It Work? | Above Android?
- cell Instagram tracking Galaxy M20.
- cell track application Honor.
- best mobile location software Meizu!
Find Service Center. Cloud backup An automatic and secure backup solution Gallery. Gallery data sync Cherish every moment Enable gallery data sync to securely and automatically sync your photos and videos to the cloud from any of your mobile devices. Huawei Drive An easy way to save files Huawei Drive allows you to freely save your phone's photos, audio, videos, documents, compressed files, and apps to the cloud.
How to Share Live Location on Facebook Messenger | Huawei Advices
Enable Cloud on your phone Touch the Settings icon on your phone's home screen, open the Cloud menu and enable the features as required. Go to settings. Log in your Huawei ID.